How do we begin the search for personal freedom ? The question as it stands alone seems to be a very daunting and impossible task.Every day our society floods our thoughts of what it looks like to be rich or beautiful but have you ever watched a commercial that was advertising freedom.The answer is no such a commercial does not exist because freedom is a personal vision. Once we realize that freedom is not one size fit all then we come to a moment when there is nothing left to realize except that it is important to first define what Freedom means to you. Make a list of about 15 items that co that scream happiness and liberation to your most simple self.While making this list be careful to be as honest as possible and have fun !
Below I have made a list of what freedom means to me please feel free to comment with your own list or suggestions. Keep Searching !
- Live on my own time.
- Financial Stability
- Business Owner
- Balance in my personal relationships
- The ability to be completely honest.
- I would like to travel
- Freedom from conforming
- Confident in myself
- Able to express myself through my talents
- Free from any obligation that is not in my best interest
- The ability to learn without restriction
- The ability to love without boundries
- Be in Peak Physical Condition
- Maintain a Balanced emotional state
- Being yourself.